Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Panto successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from Panto.
You'll work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use Panto to solve them.Working closely with Panto’s Account Executives, you'll provide input into their strategic customer plans, helping them to identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of Panto or uncovering new uses for Panto amongst their customer portfolio.
From time to time you may also work with Account Executives to advise prospective customers on the best way to launch Panto in their company.Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, our Panto Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers be successful with Panto.
Panto has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing:
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customers and Account Executives with a dedicated customer success processes.
- Travel and meet with customers onsite to discover and understand their needs and help them develop a Panto onboarding process.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Panto methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Partner with Panto’s Account Executives to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new onboarding assets.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.